My New GOAL - "13 And Counting"

Thirteen 5K's so far
I have officially ran  thirteen 5K's as of June 19, 2014.  As many of you might know the number "13" is my lucky number.  I was born on the 13th, I lost 113 pounds, and so many other things has happened to me with the number 13.

So I decided to declared a new goal to reach the day I did my 13th 5K.

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!!!

You'll read it here first---->  My goal is to run 113 5K's.  Yes!!! it is NOT a typo- One hundred thirteen 5K's.  One 5K for each pound I lost.  Crazy?  Perhaps, but you always have to have new goals to reach.  This is mine!!!

So you might be wondering how long will this take me???? Well, I wonder that myself, but my goals do not have an expiration date.   I don't particularly care how long it will take me - I just know it will be DONE!!!!!

So now - I have to get busy--I have one hundred 5K's to go.  I will be posting all my future runs just in case anyone is interested in joining me for some of them, or all of them.

Check out my past races and a list of future races  HERE.

"Whether or not you reach your goals in life depends entirely on how well you prepare for them and how badly you want them. We are eagles! Lets Stretch our wings". ~ Ronald Mcnair

No comments:

Post a Comment