I'm On Imerge Magazine - July Issue

So a couple of months ago I was contacted by the Editor in Chief of IMerge Magazine.  IMerge Magazine is a monthly online magazine writing about success stories, featuring ordinary people doing extraordinary things, and much more. 

They wanted to share my story with their readers.  I was more than flattered that this great magazine wanted to interview me and write my story.  So of course I said "YES" -- to my surprise I was chosen to be on the cover of the July issue.


 I was in awe when I read my own story.  I will be honest and tell you that I even cried reading my own story.  The way it was written touched my heart, and I hope that it will motivate and help other people out there.  I want to thank the Editor in Chief, Kathleen Mary Capossela for writing my story and doing such an awesome job. Never in a million years would I have imagined that I would be on the cover of a magazine yet here it is. 


If you want to read the entire article you do it HERE starting on p. 58.

No comments:

Post a Comment