Sweaty Bands®: Product Review

I am sure that many of you will identify with sweating profusely when you are working out and your hair coming into your face even though it is up.

I have tried several head bands, but just recently I came across a band that caught my eye. Even their name is catchy--- Sweaty Bands®.  They are colorful with many beautiful patterns and different designs.  Sweaty Bands® come in so many different colors that it is hard just to choose one alone.

The Sweaty Bands® can be hand washed and drip dried.  You can use it over and over again. They come in different sizes (wide & thin).


I personally like the thin one, they are very comfortable on your head, and they don't slip off.  Keeps your hair in place and doesn't let the sweat roll down into your eyes.  

I get many compliments when I wear my Sweaty Band®.  One of the cool things about this product is that you can
custom made your own Sweaty Bands® - isn't that cool??? Just like designing a t-shirt.

Definitely check out Sweaty Bands®.  I wear mine for running, Spinning®, Zumba®, and training- and I really love it!!!

Visit their website or you can find a retailer near you  that sell them.  The prize range between $8 - $20 dollars.  Oh yes!!! and they are designed and sewn in the good U.S.A. 

Sweaty Bands®
Offering more than a thousand colors, patterns and print combinations that empower women and girls to express their unique style - Sweaty Bands®

Disclosure: I was sent a Sweaty Band®  for review. No additional compensation was promised for a favorable review given. This is my personal, unbiased opinion based on my experience using this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment