FitFluential Ambassador & PopSugar Select Fitness Blogger

A week ago I received an e-mail giving me the great news that I am an official FitFluential Ambassador. 

FitFluential Ambassadors are passionate about fitness and inspiring others through their healthy lifestyle.

Ambassadors have a strong presence on their social media channels, with a definitive voice and a passion for fitness-related topics.

I want to thank FitFluential for choosing me to represent and be one of their ambassadors.  I hope to continue inspiring others to be a the best they can be, and lead a healthier lifestyle. 


This week I got another wonderful e-mail stating that
I've been selected as a PopSugar Select Fitness blogger.

PopSugar Select Fitness is a network featuring the BEST of Fitness, Fashion, Beauty, Food, Home, Mom and Video bloggers which are hand selected by the PopSugar editors.

I am humbled and elated to have been approved and selected by PopSugar and FitFluential to represent these wonderful communities. 

2 comments:

  1. Managing your unwanted weight would be the key to getting each of the Healthy Lifestyle improvements of a Balanced Lifestyle. Any weight reduction associated with merely ten percent will certainly substantially reduce danger associated with cardiovascular disease and other obesity-related health problems.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I totally agree with this blog,
    And in fact, I was about to mention some importance of top performance of health, Fitness & Nutrition services in my comment below.
    It’s certainly a fact that helps makes us work more and helpful. See more


    Health & Fitness

    ReplyDelete