HG 2 HG Chosen An IDEA Inspired Blogger

So a couple of days ago I get a big surprise by receiving an e-mail from IDEA Health and Fitness Association and it read as follow:

Hi Patti:
Congratulations! You have been chosen as an IDEA Inspired Blogger!  We love what you stand for and how committed you are to inspiring other to live a healthy lifestyle. 

Yaah ME!!! Never would I have thought that one day I was going to be reading those words from an enormous and global association like IDEAfit.


For those who might not know --IDEA Heath and Fitness Association is the world's largest association for fitness and wellness professionals. 

The IDEA Inspired Blogger program is designed to recognize bloggers who inspire and motivate others to live a healthy lifestyle. IDEA Inspired Bloggers is a group dedicated to Inspiring the World to Fitness.

I've  always aspired to inspire and I hope to continue to motivate, inspire, and lead by example.  I don't claim nor I have never claimed to be an expert - what I know is from what I have experience going through this journey, and from the knowledge I have gathered from my mentors and teachers. I'm still learning, it is a continuous process, but know that I practice what I preach.  I struggle from time to time, but that only makes me human.

I want to thank IDEAfit for giving me such a honorable status, and all of you for your support and love.  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment