Foodie Pen Pal - October

The Lean Green Bean

This month I received my goodies from Stephanie @ Confessions of a City Eater. I was super excited because as soon as I checked her blog, it had so many recipes of so many delicious stuff. Stephanie is a cook and a baker. I knew I was in for some great goodies.



And the box arrived before I went away on my cruise. Stephanie made sure of that.

I love opening my box.  It's like getting a birthday present.

Just like I expected -- everything I love!!!

Pop Chips -  My favorite!!  A Healthy choice. Naturally delicious and half the fat of fried chips
Dulce de Leche OMG this dessert its very dangerous for me. Need I say anymore. I have to eat it in small dosages and make sure I put it away, because I can eat the whole jar.  I also love dulce de leche ice cream.  Mmmmm! 
Luna White Chocolate Macadamia Bar - She must have a crystal ball!! This is what I eat all the time.  I love white chocolate, so this is my favorite!!  My favorite energy bar.  
Chamomile Tea - I'm a tea drinker, and believe it or not --this is the kind of tea I drink before going to bed.
Luker Chocolate Bar - Honestly, I never seen this kind of chocolate, but Stephanie says this is the best way to have chocolate milk.  Can't wait to try!!!
Adobo Seasoning  - I use this seasoning all the time.
Isleño Platain Chips - Honestly- I don't know how she knew this, but I am weak when it comes to these chips.  I ate them right away.

The best stuff ever!!!

I want to give special thanks to Stephanie for all my goodies!  Stephanie also ran her first 5K recently and did great.  I want to wish her much success in all her endeavors.

If you want more information or want to join the Foodie Pen Pals - click HERE  

"Put your heart, mind, intellect and soul even to your smallest acts.  This is the secret of success." ~ Sivananda

Related Links



2 comments:

  1. That program looks like fun. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is FUN!!! I really enjoy getting my box filled with different goodies. Give it a try Heather, you don't have to do it every month if you choose not to. Thanks for stopping by. xo

      Delete